The elaborate Zinnia hand-painted tile emphasizes the vibrancy of fresh blossoms in red, blue, yellow, and green, honoring the integral role that flowers play in Mexican culture. These decorative tiles create a bold accent in the kitchen, bathroom, or patio.
Zinnia design decorative tiles are artisan handcrafted using centuries-old techniques, producing unequalled intricacy of design. Made from a combination of local clays, each Talavera tile is hand-painted and twice-fired at high temperatures for durability.
- Zinnia design.
- Smooth texture.
- Gloss finish.
- 1/4-inch think.
- Slight variation.
- Interior residential and commercial walls.
- Outdoor use where freezing temperatures are not common. The hand painted artwork is subject to climate conditions and method of installation. Tiles are not frost proof.
- Moist areas. Avoid submerging in water.
- Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
Tiles per Sqft.
- 4" x 4" - 9 tiles.
- 6" x 6" - 4 tiles.
Care & Cleaning
- Clean with mild soap and damp cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
- Some glazes are acid sensitive. Cleaners with an acid bases will cause discoloration.
- Sanded grout if joint is > 1/4-inch or non-sanded grout if joint is < 1/4-inch.
- Use penetration sealer.