An updated classic, Ventana’s stylish and versatile design creates fresh beauty in the kitchen. Put your mind at ease preparing fresh food and cleaning: Ventana is crafted by hand of NativeStone®, an innovative, remarkably strong blend of cement and jute fiber that is surprisingly lightweight for concrete, extraordinarily heavy-duty in the kitchen, and refreshingly easy when it comes to clean-up. This large, single bowl kitchen sink is perfect as a prep sink or for the bar area, with two mounting options. Install as an apron front sink to show off the sleek lines and organic beauty; install as an under-mount sink to make it more discreet.
Best fit on 36” deep cabinets. Countertop fabricator must use the cut-out template provided with the product and compare it with the physical product.
- Single bowl.
- No faucet holes.
- 7-inch depth.
- 8-inch apron.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- Sealed with a nano-sealer.
- Drain sold seperatley.
- NativeStone® lightweight concrete.
- Apron front and concealed front.
Care & Maintenance Use mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners. Avoid abrasive cleaners. In the unlikely event of slight surface staining, the stain will fade and disappear within a few days. Wipe or rinse sink after use for best results.
- 15" x 15" x 8" OD (381mm x 381mm x 203mm)
- 13" x 13" x 7" ID (330mm x 330mm x 178mm)
- 3.5" (89mm) drain opening
- Handcrafted from sustainable NativeStone™
- Sealed with impermeable nano sealer
- Apron-front or concealed apron
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We strongly recommend waiting for the actual product before making any installation cuts.