Perfect for sharing. While Trough 4819 is the ideal size for larger bathrooms - with plenty of room for group wash-ups - you may find yourself seeking alone time just to delight in this concrete trough sink's distinctive mottled coloration and cherish its Handcrafted beauty.
Award-winning Trough 4819 concrete bathroom sink is handcrafted of an innovative, remarkably strong blend of cement and jute fiber that is surprisingly lightweight for concrete, extraordinarily heavy-duty in the bathroom and refreshingly easy when it comes to clean-up. Available in three finishes: Ash, Slate and Pearl.
Trough 4819 has received several honors: Green GOOD Design award 2015; Design Journal and Archinterious Best Products of 2014; Interior Design Best of the Year award finalist 2014; KB+B Product Innovator Awards Honorable Mention 2014.
- 48" x 14" rectangular double basin with vertical sides.
- Mounting kit not included.
- Drains sold seperately.
- Single faucet hole.
- 5.5-inch depth.
- UPC/cUPc and ADA Compliant.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- Limited lifetime warranty includes against defects.
Care & Cleaning Use mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners. Avoid abrasive cleaners. In the unlikely event of slight surface staining, the stain will fade and disappear within a few days. Wipe or rinse sink after use for best results.
- • 48" x 19" x 5" OD
- • 44" x 12" x 4"ID
- • Drop-in or undermount installation
- • A breakthrough combination of natural jute fiber and cement
- • 40% lighter than standard concrete
- • State-of-the-art nano sealer binds with the molecules in the concrete
- • Extraordinarily crack, stain and scratch resistant
- • UPC/cUPC compliant
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We recommend waiting for the actual product before making installation cuts.