Inspired by the enduring strength of the trestle bridge, the Trestle Copper Table with timeless style is built to last. The rich warmth of copper serves as the ideal setting for a big family gathering or a mug of cocoa on a cold winter morning.
- Farmhouse Table can be used as a dining room table or a conference room table.
- Table tops are made of hand-hammered copper
- Table bases are crafted from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) certified acacia, a sustainably-grown hardwood.
- Steel bolts with an antique finish accent the table base.
- Indoor use only; wood is not treated for outdoor use.
- For basic cleaning, use a soft cloth and warm water. Abrasive cleaners or copper polish should never be used as they may affect the finish.
- Copper is a living metal that will naturally patina over time. The copper tops are not lacquered or sealed; they will react to their environment as they develop character.
- Acidic substances such as lemons, ketchup or red wine may alter the copper finish after prolonged contact. The copper will naturally re-patina itself! Copper’s beauty is ever changing and no two pieces are ever alike.
- See further Care and Cleaning instructions here.