Pozo concrete sink boasts organic beauty and one-of-a-kind coloration; its wonderfully functional deep, circular shape creates a stir.
Artisan crafted of NativeStone®, an innovative, remarkably strong blend of cement and jute fiber that is surprisingly lightweight for concrete, extraordinarily heavy-duty in the kitchen, and refreshingly easy when it comes to clean-up.
- Single bowl.
- No faucet holes.
- 7 1/4-inch depth.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- Sealed with a nano-sealer.
- Drain sold seperatley.
- NativeStone® lightweight concrete.
Care & Maintenance Use mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners. Avoid abrasive cleaners. In the unlikely event of slight surface staining, the stain will fade and disappear within a few days. Wipe or rinse sink after use for best results.
Outside Dimensions: 16" x 8"
Inside Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.25"
- Drop in installation
- A breakthrough combination of natural jute fiber and cement
- 40% lighter than standard concrete
- State-of-the-art nano sealer binds with the molecules in the concrete
- Extraordinarily crack, stain and scratch resistant
- UPC/cUPC compliant
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We strongly recommend waiting for the actual product before making any installation cuts.