Olivos is one stylish and versatile concrete sink, adding panache to any bar or prep area, indoors or out. Its near-vertical walls create a bucket-style basin with a conveniently ample base. And talk about versatile! Install as an apron front sink to show off the sleek lines and organic beauty; install as a drop-in sink or undermount sink to make it a bit more discreet
Olivos concrete bar sink is artisan crafted of NativeStone®, an innovative, remarkably strong blend of cement and jute fiber that is surprisingly lightweight for concrete, extraordinarily heavy-duty in the kitchen, and refreshingly easy when it comes to clean-up. Available in three finishes: Ash, Slate and Pearl.
- Single bowl.
- No faucet holes.
- 7-inch depth.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- Sealed with a nano-sealer.
- Drain sold seperatley.
- NativeStone® lightweight concrete.
Care & Maintenance Use mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners. Avoid abrasive cleaners. In the unlikely event of slight surface staining, the stain will fade and disappear within a few days. Wipe or rinse sink after use for best results.
Outer Dimensions: 16" x 8.25"
Inner Dimensions: 12.5" x 7"
- Undermount, drop in, or apron-front installation
- A breakthrough combination of natural jute fiber and cement
- 40% lighter than standard concrete
- State-of-the-art nano sealer binds with the molecules in the concrete
- Extraordinarily crack, stain and scratch resistant
- UPC/cUPC compliant
- 3.5” drain hole
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We strongly recommend waiting for the actual product before making any installation cuts.