Malibu lives up to its iconic name – this stylish and versatile concrete sink creates a stir, indoors or out. This bar sink's wonderfully functional, deep, circular shape is perfect for chilling beverages. And talk about versatile! Install as an apron front sink to show off the sleek lines and organic beauty; install as a drop-in sink or undermount sink to make it a bit more discreet.
Malibu concrete bar sink is artisan crafted of NativeStone®, an innovative, remarkably strong blend of cement and jute fiber that is surprisingly lightweight for concrete, extraordinarily heavy-duty in the kitchen, and refreshingly easy when it comes to clean-up.
- Single bowl.
- No faucet holes.
- 7 1/4-inch depth.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- Sealed with a nano-sealer.
- Drain sold seperatley.
- NativeStone® lightweight concrete.
Care & Maintenance Use mild, non-abrasive soap and cleaners. Avoid abrasive cleaners. In the unlikely event of slight surface staining, the stain will fade and disappear within a few days. Wipe or rinse sink after use for best results.
Outer Dimensions: 14" x 7"
Inner Dimensions: 11" x 6.25"
• Universal Mount (Undermount, drop in, or apron front installation)
• A breakthrough combination of natural jute fiber and cement
• 40% lighter than standard concrete
• State-of-the-art nano sealer binds with the molecules in the concrete
• Extraordinarily crack, stain and scratch resistant
• UPC/cUPC compliant
• 2” drain hole
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We strongly recommend waiting for the actual product before making any installation cuts.