Select size for discounted price.
Evoking a beautiful summer day, Jacaranda hand-painted tile features the bright blues of the Jacaranda flower and the rich greens of its leaves, combined with the bright orange and gold hues of warmth and sun.
These decorative tiles are artisan handcrafted using centuries-old techniques, producing unequalled intricacy of design. Made from a combination of local clays, each Talavera tile is hand-painted and fired twice at high temperatures for durability.
- Jacaranda design.
- Smooth texture.
- Gloss finish.
- 1/4-inch think.
- Slight variation.
- Interior residential and commercial walls.
- Outdoor use where freezing temperatures are not common. The hand painted artwork is subject to climate conditions and method of installation. Tiles are not frost proof.
- Moist areas. Avoid submerging in water.
- Tiles and grout must be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
Tiles per Sqft.
- 4" x 4" - 9 tiles.
- 6" x 6" - 4 tiles.
Care & Cleaning
- Clean with mild soap and damp cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaners.
- Some glazes are acid sensitive. Cleaners with an acid bases will cause discoloration.
- Sanded grout if joint is > 1/4-inch or non-sanded grout if joint is < 1/4-inch.
- Use penetration sealer.