Beauty and durability combined with easy prep and cleanup? Yes please. Farmhouse Duet adeptly combines form with function. This Hammered copper farmhouse sink not only looks good, but is hard-working with its two deep bowls and simple maintenance.
Farmhouse Duet apron front kitchen sink is artisan crafted; forged of high-quality recycled copper. Curious about copper sink care? It's easy! Simply rinse with mild soap and water to maintain its living finish.
- Double bowl.
- No faucet holes.
- 10-inch depth.
- 10-1/2-inch apron.
- Drain sold seperately.
- Faucet not included.
- 16-gauge hammered copper.
Please note: CPK276 replaces CPS276 for sinks manufactured after May 2016.
- • 33" x 22" x 10.5" OD
- • Large Basin: 16.75" x 18" x 10" (425mm x 457mm x 254mm) ID
- • Small Basin: 11.75" x 18" x 10" (298mm x 457mm x 254mm) ID
- • 16 guage recycled copper
- • Apron extends 3" (76mm) on sides
- • 3.5" (89mm) drain opening
- • Dimensions are not exact and may vary ±.5" (13mm)
Due to the handcrafted nature of this product,
it will vary in finish, texture, and other details.
Dimensions may vary up to 1/2" (13mm). We
strongly recommend waiting for the actual
product before making any installation cuts.
Please note: As of May 2016, the Farmhouse Duet SKU #CPK276P replaces #CPS276P. For support with kitchen sinks manufactured before 05/2016, please contact customer service at (805) 786-0862.