Beauty and durability combined with easy prep and cleanup? Yes, please. The Farmhouse Double Bowl concrete kitchen sink adeptly combines form with function. This concrete farmhouse sink not only looks good but is also hard-working, with two deep bowls and simple maintenance. And versatile to boot! Install as apron front or standard undermount.
Handcrafted of NativeStone, a sustainable combination of natural jute fiber and cement, producing an extraordinarily strong material while creating a dramatically lighter product - approximately 40 percent less than standard concrete sinks.
- Double bowl.
- No faucet holes.
- 9-1/4-inch depth.
- 10-1/4-inch apron.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- NativeStone® lightweight concrete.
- Apron front and concealed front.
- • 33" x 21" x 10.25" OD
- • Lg basin ID: 17.375" x 19" x 9.25"
- • Sm basin ID: 12.375" x 19" x 9.25"
- • 3.5" drain opening
- • Handcrafted from sustainable NativeStone&trade
- • Sealed with impermeable nano sealer
- • Reversible
- • Undermount
- • Apron-Front or Concealed front
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We recommend waiting for the actual product before making installation cuts.