Farmhouse 3018's smooth glamour brings a fresh sense of durability and styling to this classic farmhouse sink. And talk about versatility! Gorgeous as a traditional single-basin apron front sink, Farmhouse 3018 is also beautiful installed behind the cabinet, with no apron showing. This multitalented concrete kitchen sink is as suitable in a modern design as it is in a rustic country setting.
Farmhouse 3018 is artisan crafted of NativeStone®, an innovative, remarkably strong blend of cement and jute fiber that is surprisingly lightweight for concrete, extraordinarily heavy-duty in the kitchen, and refreshingly easy when it comes to clean-up. Available in three finishes: Ash, Slate and Pearl.
- Single bowl.
- 9-1/4-inch depth.
- 10-1/4-inch apron.
- No faucet holes.
- Faucet not included.
- Drain sold seperately.
- Crack, stain and scratch resistant.
- NativeStone® lightweight concrete.
- Apron front and concealed front.
- • 30" x 18" x 10.25" OD (762mm x 457mm x 260mm)
- • 27.5" x 15.5" x 9.25" ID (699mm x 394mm x 235mm)
- • 3.5" (89mm) drain opening
- • Handcrafted from sustainable NativeStone™
- • Sealed with impermeable nano sealer
- • Undermount
- • Apron-front and concealed apron
- • Drains: DR320 or DR340
- • Bottom Grid: GR2614
NativeStone is a breakthrough combination of natural jute fiber and cement that is 40% lighter than standard concrete. State-of-the-art nano sealer binds with the molecules in the concrete creating an extraordinarily crack, stain and scratch resistant sink.
Important: Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We strongly recommend waiting for the actual product before making any installation cuts.