A perfect convergence of refined simplicity and strength, the NativeStone Farmhouse Table is handcrafted from rugged beams of sustainable acacia wood paired with jute-reinforced concrete. The cool touch of concrete serves as the ideal setting for a holiday celebration with family or a reflective cup of coffee on a quiet morning.
Table bases are crafted from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) certified acacia, a sustainably grown hardwood.
- • 72"w x 39"d x 32"h (1829mm x 991mm x 813mm)
- • 176lbs (80kg)
- • Seats 8
- • Table top is NativeStone®, a combination of natural jute fiber and cement that is 40% lighter than standard concrete; an advanced nano-sealing process that makes it stain and scratch-resistant
- • Table bases are crafted from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®)-certified acacia
- • Steel bolts with Antique finish accent the table base
- • Indoor use only; wood is not treated for outdoor use
- • Assembly required
- • Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth
- • We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners
- • Avoid the use of tape and other adhesives, which may damage the sealer
Important Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/2" (13mm)